Upcoming Events & News
November 19, 2017: Begins at Noon to 3:00 pm
ST. PATRICK’S CATHEDRAL ‘CANDY CANE’ CHRISTMAS TEA AND BAZAAR
In preparation for this annual event, please remember:
1. When you are beginning your Fall cleaning, donate items to the ‘Used Treasures Table’ (no clothes please);
2. Canadian Tire Money is currently being collected for the Penny Auction. Please place it into the collection basket;
3. Newly purchased items can be donated and brought to the Parish Office.
November 26 at 10:30 am Mass
ADVENT WREATH MAKING FOR CHILDREN’S LITURGY
Our annual Advent Wreath-making session for the children will take place on November 26th. Children who have last year’s wreath forms should bring them to the session during the 10:30 am Mass.
December 3 at 10:30 am Mass
BLESSING OF THE ADVENT WREATHS
After Holy Communion the wreaths are all blessed in the Cathedral and used in the homes of our children parishioners throughout the Season of Advent.
Sunday, December 24 at 5:00 pm Mass
CHILDREN’S PAGEANT ON CHRISTMAS EVE
Our Children’s Liturgy Ministers select, prepare and rehearse the children of our Parish to present a short Christmas pageant in the Church each year during the Christmas Eve Children’s Mass at 5:00 pm.
Other Masses on Christmas Eve: 8:00 pm and 11:00 pm
Mass on Christmas Morning: 10:30 am
1. CHILDREN’S LITURGY PROGRAM RESUMED ON SEPTEMBER 17 AT 10:30 AM
2. NEW HYMN BOOKLETS FOR THE LITURGY HAVE BEEN PRINTED
This new booklet will be used together with the C.B.W. III and our Burgundy Hymnal. It includes the lyrics of new hymns which the 10:30 am Mass Choir has been singing before the beginning of Mass.
All are invited to join our Parish Choirs :
8:30 am Sunday Mass Choir (Director: Gail Balina)
10:30 am Sunday Mass Choir (Director: Laurie Clara)